June Progress : 2nd Script and Promo Roughs



Hello Everyone! Tracy writing. Today's post is a short update on our progress, namely our second script and promo comic.

We wanted the roughs and the second script done by end of July; however, we're just a little bit off that mark, but not by much!

I mentioned last post that I've been laid off from work,  which has made it difficult to concentrate as I'm networking, updating my portfolio, dealing with finances, and all that fun stuff. I am lucky enough to now be self-employed with a few contract jobs, so work will resume on Gemini Journey again this August as we settle into a new routine. I'm always looking for remote part-time and full-time animation or art-based work though, so please e-mail me if you have any leads or contacts!

For what it's worth, we are about 90% done with both outstanding projects. I estimate that the promo comic roughs will take only 7-8 more hours to complete, and the second episode script another two days.




Working from the thumbs I made in June, I've been doing a little bit of work almost every night
to flesh them out in this rough format.

Our goal is to release the promo comic around November before we release our first story arc, The Barley and Bay-Lily Circus, in 2016. All the while also back-logging more scripts for better continuity and planning.

Thank you all for your continued support.  If you wish, leave us a comment below in the comments section or contact us via facebook or tumblr note.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...