We are still searching for voice actors regarding these various characters, as well as our main female lead, Gemini. If you are interested, please email us an audition utilizing the lines for the specific character. All are welcome, and we will work with you if you need it.
Cypress Taffeta, the adopted son
Cypress Taffeta is a 17-18yr old boy who tags along with Veil, subconsciously in search of a father figure. He's the type of character who is stubborn, brash, and a bit rude, but fiercely loyal and dependable to the people he likes. He was once a farmer, but has lived in the city for quite some time now, under the roof of Veil and Gemini.
- I... I can do it! Why would you bother paying for someone, when you have me right here!
- It's her fat that makes her look fat!
- Hha..hello dad, I fixed the plumbing you needed done. Ignore the water shooting out, I uhhhh, it supposed to go like that.
- Thhhhat's sooo cool!
- He's a good man, anyone would be lucky to have a father like him
Elena, the needy Siren
She's a siren who hasn't got a hold of her powers of persuasion yet. Her age is about 14-16. Her tone is a bit more high pitched but not annoyingly so. She craves protection and often asks the males she is around for attention or protection. If she enters the Taffeta’s house she often demands things while Gemini sits there angrily, unable to do anything about Elena’s control over the male members of her family.
- Why can't you just be with me instead. I'm just as good right?
- I want that one. Get it for meeeeee? :)
- Oh, well I dont see the point in children, they just take take take
Poppy, Cook's constant robotic companion - Voice Assigned to Koryn Warthen
A muffin-shaped super-robot that was programmed to assist her mute inventor with tasks ranging from basic needs, to making friends, to becoming a weapon in dire needs. Because of her programming, she can only belt out a string of compliments and will often just shout a long happy “Yaaaaaaaaaay!” If there is no way for a compliment to be had, she sparks up and malfunctions temporarily. She tries to avoid this by giving really lame compliments like "you’re blue!! :D Yaaay!"
- All functions are 100% ... Yayyyy!
- OHhhh! Well that's still just as good!
- ... well, it's nice to meet you! I am a fully functional friend. YAAAAAAAY! We are friends!
Sapphire, the mean best friend
A young 20 something mean girl with a desire to live by her own rules. She has plenty of family, friends, and gentlemen callers, but she is mostly an independent type and chooses to form few close relationships. Overflowing with confidence for her looks, she enjoys flirting, teasing, and generally showing off. She has been known to get into a few fights, most of which she causes herself.
Also she has a bit of a drooling problem, because of having a slight overbite where saliva will try to drip down from. To avoid this, she tries to subtly “slurp” up the drool. It’s nothing too bad, but sometimes in silence you can hear her sucking in air through her mouth to avoid the embarrassment.
- ughh, what could he possibly see in her when he could have this....I mean look at me (pause) ...yeah I know right
- DAMIEN! That's not funny! Euughhhh!
- mmmmmm, and what would you like to see instead...?
- ugh .... whatever
Thomas "Tom" Wooley, the lawyer
Tom Wooley is a hard-working, successful lawyer. He will work day and night to get the Taffeta family out of trouble (and oh, do they get in trouble!). A pro-war, anti-conservationalist with a large arsenal of weapons at home, Tom believes in being prepared and taking the initiative. Despite his aggressiveness in the courtroom and his staunch conservative viewpoints, Tom is a friendly enough guy to most people who don't clash with his beliefs. Oh, also, he's a sunflower.
- Pay you to protect the rainforest? Now why would I do that?
- Well, flora have few natural defense mechanisms so I've just...stocked up on a few. Want to go out back and see how the flamethrower works?
- ...oh, you like the dart gun, buddy? That's just in case all of the other ones fail.
- (SIGH) Everyone keeps telling me I need to settle down with a nice bee, but I just haven't found the one yet.
Jeremy, or as he prefers to be called, Crow, is the gossipy cross-dressing cousin of Sapphire who boasts an overly liberal view on life. Drugs, sex, fashion, and any general indulgence plays a large part in his daily life. He loves nothing more than spreading rumors, making people uncomfortable with his sexuality, and causing trouble for most of our main cast.
- Oh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Celeste! Oh my, look at you and your little...euh- skirt. Love it. Fabulous. Wonderful. Okay hun, bye-bye. (pause) ... oh my god, did you see her skirt? Poor thing has no idea and she's going to walk around like that all day.
- Oooohhh~ Guess what little bit I know? Should be most interesting for you.
- That dress looks so cute on you!...Of course, I pull it off better.
“Ronnie” the nosy golem
Ronnie is a large, maroon-colored friend of the Taffetas who is helpful and kind but a little too nosy and enthusiastic. He makes and enjoys home-cooked meals with Gemini and is always there to offer some sage advice that only a rock can give. Rumor has it he actually has a family of his own to take care of, but Ronnie will never say, as he prefers welcoming himself into Veil’s apartment whenever he pleases, and spending breakfast and dinners with their family.
(More characters and supplemental images will be placed at a later date)