Hello Everyone,

Today's weekly update will be posted on our facebook page, as well as in the email. If you are not receiving one, and are interested in getting one, please email me at ycarre20@student.scad.edu and we will add you to our mailing list. Thank you everyone for being such an asset to the team

Also, now that we are on week 6 things seem to be finally coming together! As a reiteration, I will be available to meet on Friday at Monty from 12:00pm-3:00pm for anyone confused or needing assistance. Also for those interested I will be giving a more advanced lecture on illustrator this weekend (email me if you are interested, so I know how much files to bring as well as what date is most convenient to you) These will mostly be a supplement to the one I gave earlier (link). It's going to be on combining and cutting paths from already set shapes. And we will be working on developing clothing as well as characters for this one.

Also, as another side note, I have updated the proposed schedule and it seems we are right on track. Kudos to all of you guys for being a wonderful asset to the project,

Yesenia & Tracy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...