Senior Soiree Aftermath




Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and quickly post on how excited I am over the turn out at the Soiree! Thanks to everyone who stopped by and signed up to assist on the project. I am very excited to work with each and every one of you, and will be emailing you personally as the day goes out. Most of it is to determine the roles you will be playing in The Taffetas pitch project, and where to link you on the credits widget, among other things. I hope to hear back from you soon!

If you put your e-mail down from the soiree and I have not yet contacted you, please let me know via email. (ycarre20@student.scad.edu) I might have accidentally misinterpreted some letters in the sign-up sheet.

If you could not make it to the soiree but still want to contact me, please do! I am always in need of volunteers to work on the project, and I would love for more people to join the group.

Thanks once again, Yesenia Carrero

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...